hearing test - Adults
The standard battery for a diagnostic hearing assessment includes; Otoscopic examination, Tympanometry and Speech Audiometry.
hearing test - Children
Reneé Verson Audiologists are the monitoring Audiologists for the Port Elizabeth in-hospital baby hearing screening program.
- Receiver in the Ear Hearing Aids
- Behind the Ear Hearing Aids
- Custom Hearing Aids
- Rechargeable and Non-Rechargeable Battery Options
- Direct Streaming to iPhone and certain types of Android phones
Custom-made hearing protection for:
- Motorcycling (with or without audio jack)
- General noise protection
- Custom products for musicians
Being able to maintain our balance is a vital skill as it assists us in standing, walking and moving around in our environment without falling. Balance disorders can have a significant impact on our daily functioning as it increases our risk of falling and can cause uncomfortable symptoms like; dizziness, blurry vision and nausea. At Reneé Verson Audiologists we have a special interest in the balance system. By performing specialised test we can help you learn more about your balance system, balance problems and treatment options.